Happy Monday and happy December, fellow Community Members! š
Each December, I find myself quite reflective as I navigate through the final weeks of the year. I think about goals reached, areas where I fell short, standout moments from the past 11 months, ways Iāve changed, etc. There are so many different topics to reflect on and so many different methods by which one can reflect. š§š
So, for this Misc Monday topic, Iām keen to hear what tools and methods you all use to reflect. Professionally. Personally. Academically. Whatever you want to share!
Do you read through a journal that youāve maintained all year round? Do you use a Confluence template, or perhaps AI-generated prompts, to help you reflect? What questions do you ask yourself? Where do you store these thoughts? š
Or, do you keep it less structured and more fluid, and just keep a handwritten log of reflections whenever they hit? āļø
Iād love to know how you reflect and any new methods, tools, or techniques youāre planning to integrate into your reflection process this year.
Have a great week ahead!
P.S. - Tomorrow (Tues, Dec 3) is Giving Tuesday this year. As you reflect on the past year, I also encourage you to seek out ways to give back in the days ahead š If you need some ideas, consider attending the Global Week of Good Virtual Volunteer Fair.
Ā
Ā