Personio is an all-in-one HR software solution for companies from 10-2000 employees, powering over 1 million people worldwide.
Full Name: Natalia Lezhai
Job Title: Senior Atlassian Expert
Work Location: Berlin, Germany
Company: Personio
Hi @Natalia Lezhai - I really like the presentation style in your Company Hub. Have you created this all using macros & features that are available as standard in Confluence, or are some sections using enhanced formatting features from add-ons?
I love all the Aura macros that I see.
hi @Sid Pathirana
As mentioned by Martin in the last comment - we do use Aura cards.
Can generally highly recommend the Aura plugin. Great work @Martin Seibert
Looks very neat, love it
Hi Natalia!
Thank you for sharing your Company Hub!
I wanted to share a couple of new improvements that we've made in the last few months and 1 upcoming change to look out for:
New features:
Changes coming week of March 24: Header Content Removal (Page Title, Header Image, Page Emoji)
We hope these new enhancements make your Company Hub experience even better!
Thank you!Morgan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.