Hello,
I have created a custom rovo agent with the Rovo forge module which I am instructing to get specific confluence pages contents and Jira tickets via the RestApi , as I am calling the rests like "api.asApp().requestConfluence" and "api.asApp().requestJira".
Using the agent from the chat and instructing it to get me the pages and tickets, works fine and returns the data.
Then I create an automation in which I am using my agent as instructing it in the prompt to do the same after an event that I simulate. In this case the agent responds with the following:
I attempted to fetch the Confluence content and Jira ticket data, but all actions failed due to network or permission issues. Here are the summarized responses for each action:
Fetching Confluence Content:
Fetching Jira Ticket (REQ-4):
I tried setting a global scope in the automation rule details, but this didn`t help.
If guess there are some other permissions I need to set somewhere, but not sure where.
Does anyone can help with that ?