Hi,
I am using ssh task configuration for running my script which will install exe file.
I am able to run the scripts locally/manually in the remote server. But from Bamboo I am seeing failures.
Command for local and bamboo : powershell -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File "app-install.ps1"
Error :
Starting task 'Install Application' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-scp-plugin:sshtask'
simple 19-Nov-2024 09:26:40 The task will be executed on the following hosts: host-name
simple 19-Nov-2024 09:26:40 Connecting to "host-name" on port: 22
simple 19-Nov-2024 09:26:41 [host: host-name] Executing [powershell -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File "app-install.ps1"]
simple 19-Nov-2024 09:26:41 Can't propagate "bamboo_*" environment variables. See http://docs.atlassian.com/bamboo/docs-0902/Using+the+SSH+task+in+Bamboo how to configure destination host
error 19-Nov-2024 09:28:06 C:\Users\my-user\app-install.ps1: Installation failed. Exit code:
error 19-Nov-2024 09:28:06 + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Write-Error], WriteErrorException
error 19-Nov-2024 09:28:06 + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.WriteErrorException,app-install.ps1
error 19-Nov-2024 09:28:06
simple 19-Nov-2024 09:28:06 [host: host-name] [powershell -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File "app-install.ps1"] has finished.
simple 19-Nov-2024 09:28:06 [host: host-name] Result: exit code = 0
simple 19-Nov-2024 09:28:06 Finished task 'Install application' with result: Success