Hi everyone
Today I bring you a topic that I personally love, the big cities that have long and very showy bridges, when I like to take pictures of them the most is at night I think that is when they display all their splendor, in the image
I have put the ones I like the most
1.- Sydney Bay - Australia
2.- Bridge of Sighs - Venice
3.- Charles Bridge - Prague
4.- Rande Bridge - Vigo
5.- Brooklyn Bridge - NY
6.- Bosphorus Bridge - Turkey
What do you think? You also like bridges, I think that building them is the greatest demonstration of architecture, their design, stability, functionality and the service they provide where they are built is something worthy of admiration and appreciation Thanks to Andy Glastone for giving me the opportunity to participate and bring these curious posts that go through my head with all the colleagues of the Atlassian community
Greetings to all ;o)
