I've implemented a Trello webhook, and it worked as expected initially. However, after several days, I noticed a delay of 3–5 minutes in receiving webhook events. What could be causing this delay, and how can I resolve or mitigate it?
Hmm, never had such an issue (webhooks are normally close to instant)... Could it perhaps be retries you are seeing and mistaken them for delays?
Also, I would try at add one more Webhook on another board to see if if issue is Board-scecific
Thanks for your response!
Yes, I think it is board-specific. I've tried set webhook on another board and it works normally.
Hmm, in such a scenario I would try removing the Webhook and then Re-add it, and if this does not work, contacting support
... and thinking out loud... Could Automations perhaps play a role here? (Don't actually know if webhooks and automations trigger at the same time or perhaps Webhooks are first triggered after all automations have run 🤔 (it could perhaps be the case and your setup became slow because someone added an expensive automation)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.