[Trello & v2.15.2.0]: Content in header section is not visible in change language window.
Hello, ACTest 008!
Welcome to the community!
Could you please let me know the size of the monitor you are using? I tested the issue on both a 13.3-inch Mac and a 27-inch monitor, and I was able to see everything clearly on both. Additionally, could you confirm if the issue occurs in incognito mode? I'm curious if it might be browser-related.
I've attached a screenshot for your reference below.
Thank you!
Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
Hi @Alisson Sartor sorry for the late reply. Here is the details"
Hi Team,
Verified this based on your comments, please find the observations below.
Hello, ACTest 008Sorry, i missed your answer belowIs this issue happens also on incognito mode? It's not possible to zoom out to reduce the size of the page as well?Kind Regards
Hi Alisson,
We verified the bug with Store Application not with web version. There is no incognito or zoom in zoom out options inside the application. Issue still Repro in Latest version v2.15.5.0 of application. Could you please take a look at it again?
Thanks!
Michelle
Hey, Michelle
Since I couldn't reproduce the issue here, I've opened a support ticket on your behalf. You should receive an email shortly, where you can provide all the necessary details to the support team.Kind Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.