Hello, I deleted a workspace by mistake
And now when I try to access the boards URL, I get the message
"Board not found The board you're looking for may have been deleted or the URL might have a typo. Check that you have the correct link or contact the board admin for help."
I know that deleting a workspace is permanent but I have also read that the boards of the deleted workspace should still be found inside the "Close boards" section (from the community forum), but I cannot find the boards either there.
I don't event know how to raise a support ticket, because the atlassian website redirects me to the community when I try to raise a ticket (I choose "Technical issue" then I get the choice between "Explore the community" and "View Documentation" but no option at all to contact the support).

So my question :
- how to access the boards of the deleted workspace ?
- how to contact someone from support ?
Many thanks