Hi,
I have no idea where to start. I try to log in but it says
I don't recall doing something towards it. Can someone help?
In JSM, I don't see anything related to Opsgenie either.
Hi @Tomasz Gorzkiewicz ,This is Shashwat from Opsgenie and here to help! When you open your Jira site, could you click on the app-switcher icon and then launch the "Jira Service Management" product from there as in the below example screenshot:Next, in any of the JSM service projects, you should see the Operations tab as below with the "Alerts" & "On-call" features that denote the subordinated part of Opsgenie within your JSM product:Best,Shashwat
Sure, I got this. But I don't see anything related to Opsgenie. I've learned that it should be something here but it is not.
Hi @Tomasz Gorzkiewicz ,May I know your cloud site URL for which you're using the Jira Service Management product?Best,Shashwat
joistoquertum.atlassian.net
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.