Hi,
I have setup the Application Links correctly between my JIRA and Fisheye installation and everything works fine when user is logged in Fisheye. When user is logged in he can see the issue when hoovering it but when not logged in he sees "Issue not found". I don't understand why we get that considering that we have browse project in JIRA open to anybody so any user can see the issues without having to be logged in.
/donnib
Hi Donnib.
This is probably hapening because the Anonymous Access in FishEye is disabled:
Can you try enabling it and check if it solvest the problem: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Configuring+Anonymous+Access
Cheers,Douglas FabrettiAtlassian Support
I have a similar problem where some of the issues are not found when I hover over the issue link in the commit record, but if I click the link the browser take me to the correct JIRA page.
I see the same thing as Jerome... and I'm logged into both my JIRA and Fisheye instances.
I had this issue after an upgrade and found that my outgoing authentication for jira under application links was broken. I re-set this back up and everything was working again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.