Hi Everyone,
I'm Emmanuel Katto from Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) I manage my projects on a main PM board and assign tasks on a separate board. What tools or workflows can I use to copy card actions to the main board?
Regards
Emmanuel Katto
Hello, EmmanuelCan you give more details about exactly what you need to copy? You want a copy of your actions on every board? If this is the case, the activities of the board can be found on the Menu clicking on the activity section, expanding to a new section with the activity feed letting you view all of the changes that occur across your entire board. When you click 'Load more activity' you can load more information since the creation of the board. You can open and then copy every action there to keep control.Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.