Hello
I am trying to configure OpenSearch to send alerts to Opsgenie.
One of the steps I need to do is to create a new API Key in Opsgenie:
Create an API Key:
Navigate to the Settings > App Settings > API Key management
Click on Add API Key.
Assign a name to the API key (e.g., "OpenSearch Alerts").
Click Save and note down the API key for use in OpenSearch.
When I am accessing the API Key management screen - I don't have any
'Add API Key' button...
I get a message 'Meet the new Jira Service Management APIs' - there I can create API Tokens. I am trying to use a new token I generate - but I failed to be authenticated (the API token is not in the expected format).
I need help to understand how do I need to create a new API key in the format Opsgenie is expecting to.