Hey, y'all. I'm very, very new to administrating Opsgenie and stuck on something specific right now.
What I'm trying to do is set up a schedule that lasts for a few days that allows our leadership to be paged 24/7 in the case of an emergency. What I'm trying to do is set that up using a schedule for the team that references the team:

No matter what I try, any time I try to save this schedule, I am prevented from doing so with a warning that I'm creating a loop.
Problem is, I don't see how it's possible not to create a loop in this way. I don't need the alerts to escalate to another team or person; they can end with this team and only alert this team. So I have the team set up like so:

I feel like I'm missing something extremely obvious in trying to set this up, but I have tried various iterations of this for the past hour and have sadly gotten nowhere. I have tried creating an alert targeting the team, which is then automatically disabled because there's no one on the schedule. I have tried setting the routing rule to "no one," which then causes the alert to silently do nothing (which is what I expected).
Is there a simple way to get this set up in a way Opsgenie will accept? Or do I need to make separate rotations for each person on the team that overlap?