Hello, Atlassian Community!
I’m working on an automation rule in a Jira Product Discovery project where fields are created directly within the project, rather than using traditional custom fields.
Goal of the Automation:
Whenever the field Compliance is set to Yes, I want the field Compliance Score to update to 1. Conversely, if Compliance is set to No, then Compliance Score should update to 0.
Problem:
When running the automation, I receive the following error:
Edit issue Unknown fields set during edit, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored - Compliance Score (customfield_10106) No fields or field values to edit for issues (could be due to some field values not existing in a given project): MDP-3
Since Compliance Score is a field created directly in this Jira Product Discovery project (not a traditional custom field with a customfield_ ID), I suspect the automation may not be recognizing it correctly. I have tried selecting Compliance Score directly in the Edit issue action within automation, but the issue persists.
Has anyone encountered this in Jira Product Discovery projects, or does anyone have advice on how to properly reference these project-specific fields in automation rules?
Thanks in advance for any insights!