I'm trying to add someone to my free board. There are currently only 3 people in there, so there should be room for one more, but everytime I try to add the person it says error. Could someone help?
Thanks!
Hi @Rose Lockhart
Welcome to our Community.
What kind of error? Please show the error screenshot.
Does the person you were inviting have the Atlassian account?
Thanks,
YY Bro
Hey there, Rose! Welcome to the Community!
I read over your details and think we can get you moving toward a solution--plus some good news too!
First, I wanted to let you know that on your free plan, your Workspace will take TEN members! Not just 3-4.
But, I wanted to check a detail with you: You said you + 3 were the only folks on that Trello board and you were trying to add one more. You may be the only ones on that board, but are you the only individuals in that Workspace?
If you have 10 people in the Workspace, your board will stop allowing you to add Collaborators. Documentation for this is here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.