Hi
I have installed the latest version of source tree 1.3.2 on my windows 7 machine, I am using pageant and it used to work fine.
but now, for some reason, I can't to push or pull anything form an to the remote repositories.
After cloning my repositories again I was able to overcome the issue
Hi Moran, are you getting any specific errors when you try to push or pull?
No, it just freezes.
I have checked my username and password and even changed the ssh keys, but nothing seems to work.
Is there a log that I can send you? I'll be more than happy to provide you with one
Is there a way to unnistall source tree completely? I tried to uninstall it and install it again but every time it skip steps becaues of previous installaion, even after restart.
Are you refering to the setup wizard? You can access it through File -> Setup Wizard...
When you run the setup wizard again, what is your SSH Client set to?
I'm not aware of a log, unfortunately.
Glad you got it working!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.