Hello Trello Team,
Thank you so much for your work on this wonderful Task Manager!
For a very long time, I encounter a problem with task synchronization:
How I work:
- I keep Trello opened all the time in my WEB browser (in a tab) on the laptop, and as an app on iPhone and iPad. Of course, I use other apps on mobile so Trello goes to the background and foreground all the time, however, I never close the app completely.
Problem:
- Sometimes when I archive a task on the laptop (in WEB browser) and then open the Trello app on iPhone — the task is still on the list. When I click on it I see:

This behavior happens most of the time and is really annoying. I know that if I "kill" the app and relaunch it — it will update, but doing so every time is inefficient. However, sometimes it works and updates as needed.
What I've tried:
I've tried reinstalling the app and tried using different devices.
My "Background App Refresh" Setting is turned ON.
If you could look into it and fix this, that would be so much appreciated 👐
Thank you!