I'm added to the opsgenie group and I'm a product admin in Jira and Confluence. But with my data it gives an error, the same with another student added, is this any update? Do I need to write to support and this problem is only for me?
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev ,This is Shashwat from Opsgenie support and here to help! I checked the Opsgenie instance named "involve-software" and can confirm that your user account is not assigned a license for Opsgenie login on this instance.The current five user accounts which are present in this instance are:
Could you please reach out to "" internally within your organization and have them add your user account to this instance for successfully logging in, following the steps in this help document?Best,Shashwat
the problem is that the administrator deleted the owner, but cannot add a new userplus I removed this user from the Opsgenie groups, but I understand this is not enough?
Hey @Ivan Andrieiev ,Yes, I understand the problem here.We do have a way to promote one of the existing users to an Owner role in this scenario, wherein the current Owner has left the organization.As you're a listed Site Admin for the associated cloud site of this Opsgenie instance, could you please help confirm which user account from the above 4 users listed, would you like to be promoted to the "Owner" role?Best,Shashwat
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.