Hi. My team has been using Comment on Image for a few years with occasional problems when adding new team member. Recently this issue occurred again and now Comment on Image refuse to answer us when contacted. I am now looking for alternatives for the powerup. If there is none we are strongly considering moving to a different platform altogether.
Hello, Intouch Kachanan!Welcome to the community.Did you reach out to their support in order to check for this issues? I wasn't able to find any power-ups with the same function, maybe reaching out to their support team can resolve the issue. You can reach out to them at Contact supportKind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
The problem is that, according to my company's IT support, the Comment on Image team hasn't responded to us. That's why I'm making a post here in case your team can reach out to them. It has been a few weeks and we are strongly considering alternatives.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.