I have been using the same deployment with evaluation keys and now migrated to my production license key, which is only a Starter License. But due to misuse of the system, I am stuck without the ability to perform users mapping.
My problem start with this scenario:
I have problems with upper case usernames and lower case usernames in Fisheye/Crucible integrating with our LDAP. Our repository had all usernames in lower case. LDAP has some upper case usernames. Since Crucible is configured to automatically add users from our LDAP server, i find myself only be able to login with my upper case username in Fisheye/Crucible. Then i switched Crucible to force user lower case usernames only. And that did not solve my login problems so i started to delete users and re-syncing them again from LDAP. Because of this, i am left without any committers to map to users who are licensed to login.