Hi!Today, at Team24 Barcelona, there was an announcement on Atlassian Focus.What is the difference between Atlassian Focus and the previous Atlas?Both these manages Goals, Teams etc.
Anyone who knows the difference? :-) KR / Matilda
Hi @Matilda Dahlström
Find out in this blog article: Announcing Focus, Atlassian's new enterprise strategy and planning solution.
Atlas on the other hand is now part of the Platform Experiences in Jira.
@Dave Mathijs I was wondering the same thing. I've read the article and it does not cover Atlas at all.
Is there a way to tie a project in Atlas to an OKR in focus? Does it integrate otherwise? Is it meant to replace Atlas?
It is not meant to replace Atlas.
Focus is an Enterprise product and an add-on for Jira Align.
If you're not using Jira Align, you just remain with Atlas (or Platform Experiences in Jira) for goals and projects.
I've been championing adoption of Atlas at StubHub (and previously at Netflix). If we eventually graduate to using Align + Focus would we stop using Atlas?
I wouldn't want to do all the work of getting everyone onboard Atlas to eventually migrate out of it.
Is that still valid? the post says: “Visibility across existing tools: Teams that already use Jira and/or Jira Align to plan and track delivery or work can easily bring that work into Focus.”
This reads as if it’s usable without Align.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.