Hello-
In our installation, we are using Fisheye for a small selection of projects, but most projects are not using it at this time. I recently discovered that when a project is not explicitly referenced in a repository mapping, it checks all of the known repositories for relevant commit strings.
Wait..What? We have a lot of projects, and quite a few repositories. Ideally, only the ones that are configured for use with FishEye would query FishEye for relevant commit strings. Is there a way I can set that up?
I have considered the option of creating a dummy repository and mapping all projects to it by default, but that means doing more work to set up a project so that it doesn't chew up resources trying to use a feature it isn't meant to use (not to mention, feels like kind of a lame kludge). I'm hoping that isn't the answer.
Thanks!
-Jeff