sourcetree: 4.2.8(265)
and i download sourcetree from here
TLDR:
I don't have the right-hand side part shown in the picture below. How can I get SourceTree to display the right-hand side part(the "green plus sign icon file.py" part):
i am not the fresh for sourcetree, i used sourcetree for 10 years, both mac and windows, i love sourcetree, when i into a new company
I'm not new to using SourceTree; I've been using it for about 7 or 8 years, which covers almost my entire career. I've used it on both Mac and Windows platforms, and I really love SourceTree. Whenever I join a new company, I always recommend it to my colleagues who haven't used it yet.
Recently, I joined a new company and started using a Mac laptop. After using it for a while, I realized that I can't see file changes in the SourceTree's File Status view. I'm not sure if this issue is new or has always been there, but I just noticed it today. The first time I used SourceTree was on a Mac laptop, and if my memory serves me right, I was able to see file changes in the File Status view back then. Also, just yesterday, I used SourceTree on my own Windows laptop, and the File Status view there showed file changes just fine. I've been searching around in SourceTree for a while but couldn't find any settings to adjust, and even uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help. So, I'm posting here to ask for your advice.