Started getting following error in Sourcetree suddenly (after a merge conflict)
'git status' failed with code -1:'Couldn't posix_spawn: error 35'
I am not sure as how to resolve this
I am also getting this error.
SourceTree Version 2.1 (2.1)
Mac OS X El Capitan
Version 10.11.1
Mine had nothing to do with a merge conflict. It feels out of the blue.
I also just started getting this. Went for a way for about 20 mins, then happened in all my local repos. The commit history screen for each repo was filled with empty commit lines.
SourceTree Version 2.0.5.2 (2.0.5.2)
Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.2
I am using SourceTree version 1.8.2.11 on Windows 10 and get the same error. need help with the fix.
Have same issue. Not only SourceTree affected, many apps like photoshop, google chrome, Xcode and others may fire such error on attempt to launch.
Mac OS Sierra 10.12.1 (16B2659)
You ram might be eaten by chrome or other applications and there are no resources left for sourcetree. Clean up running applications. It might work. It did for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.