After upgrading Mac SourceTree to 2.3 yesterday, I notice that it doesn't offer me a Preview when I choose HgFlow Finish Feature. Can I safely assume hitting OK will Merge the Feature to Develop? I posted this over at JIRA as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-3789.
If I want to do downgrade, is there a safe way to do this?
Same here for git-flow. Also for all actions.
Edited your question to include the link to the bug report - Answers integrates JIRA links nicely.
@Görge Albrecht - you should hit the "Vote for this issue" link in the JIRA report.
Can I assume hitting the OK button is safe in this corrupted dialog?
Is there a way to downgrade safely?
The safest way to downgrade is to uninstall 2.3 and then install the previous version. If you don't still have the old installer lying around, there are ways to download it directly, but I'm not sure how people go about finding those links.
Found one in another question: https://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/SourceTree_2.1.dmg
Edit: Source is Latest Sourcetree update is terrible
Thanks, Seth. In terms of uninstalling before downgrade-installing 2.1, is dragging 2.3 to the Trash adequate? Or are there some 2.3-specific files I need to clear out before installing 2.1?
How fast does Atlassian release bug fixes? I may just wait for the hotfix.
I'm a Windows user, so I don't know what the best way is to uninstall on Macs.
I would guess a week or two for an update, but that's just a guess.
Well, in the mean time, if I keep 2.3 installed, can I assume that hitting the OK button in such a dialog will execute the default action? In this case, it would closing the feature branch and merging it with develop.
I don't know. Try it, and check the results before you push to the remote. As long as you haven't pushed, you can reset your branches to the pre-merge state.
Still present in 2.3.1 for Mac OS X.
Start & Finish Feature both lack Preview.
Start Release lacks Preview, but Finish Release has Preview.
Start Hot Fix lacks Preview, but Finish Hot Fix has Preview.
Are there any plans to fix this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.