Using Sourcetree 1.4.1.0 under Windows 7.
Clone/New -> Clone/Add/Create Repository
In 'Source path/URL', I enter the url, https://me@bitbucket.org/repo_owner/repo_name
(I cannot grant access to the repository, so even if I gave the actual url, you couldn't access it.)
And after I click in 'Destination path', it goes on to 'Repository Type: Checking source'
At first, I was getting:
git-remote-https.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure curl_multi_timeout could not be found in the dynamic link library libcurl.dll.
And the Clone/Add/Create dialog reported
This is not a valid source path/URL
and the Details dialog was blank, no text at all.
I Replaced an older \Windows\SYSWOW64\libcurl.dll with the more recent one in my Git installation directory. That fixed the missing entry point, but now the problem is
fatal: unable to access 'https://me@bitbucket.org/repo_owner/repo_name':
SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
I made sure Sourcetree is permitted in the Windows firewall rules, although, since I dont know what about it to add, I didn't add it to the list of programs in my router's tables.
Can you help me address this problem?
Thanks