I installed Bamboo 3.2.2 on Redhat (2.6.18-274.el5 #1 SMP Fri Jul 8 17:36:59 EDT 2011 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux). I created a simple plan and it executes fine. Now I want to integrate it with JIRA. The JIRA I have is running on another server and the JIRA version is 4.2.2. According to document: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO030/Integrating+Bamboo+with+JIRA (Note: I was first on this document http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Integrating+Bamboo+with+JIRA and get forwarded here since my JIRA version is older), there should exist a link "JIRA" under "Communication" on "Administration" page. I just can't find this link! There are three links under "communication": "mail server", "IM server", and "System notifications".
It's frustrating that the document sometimes don't match the software. I'd appreciate it if someone let me know where to find the JIRA config page.
By the way there's this line in atlassian-bamboo.log file:
2011-09-09 14:09:41,112 INFO [Spring executor 2] [UnrecognizedModuleDescriptorServiceTrackerCustomizer] Turned unrecognized plugin module com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin:jira-project into module com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin:jira-project (null)