When i try to install i got a message (Could not access network location Atlassian\SourceTree.) and can not install application.
Hey Enes!
Are you installing SourceTree in an offline environment? Unless I'm mistaken, that functionality was removed post 1.8.x.
That said, this Answer looks to have a workaround:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37039953
Good luck!
I have tried it in work network and via mobile hotspot and result is same.
Any idea?
Screen Shot 04-19-16 at 04.17 PM.PNG
Hmmmm... Do you have .NET 4.5 installed on your system? That's a requirement for SourceTree, and can cause all sorts of installation problems.
Also, just on the off chance, are you running Windows inside Parallels on a Mac?
4.5.1 .net Framework installed on my machine and i have a physical (not virtual) machine Win 7 Professional 64bit installed.
For a time ago I had installed sourcetree and while i was trying to update i started to get this error. Then uninstalled SourceTree but now i can not reinstall it
Any solution?
Hi Enes,
Unfortunately, I don't have any other possible solutions.
I suggest at this point that you contact Atlassian support directly:
Atlassian Support
They'll likely be able to help you further!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.