Despite the declaration of support for Ukraine, Atlassian removed my access to the account. I am a Ukrainian developer and I live in Ukraine. Today a letter was sent from some advocates and the account was immediately deleted.
Support is not responding. What to do?
Try to reach out to some Atlassian Partner in Ukraine, maybe they can help you sort this out: https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/?f_regions=emea&country=UA
Hi @Serhii
Could you let me know more details about your account? Where you contacted with a ticket number about this account suspension? Perhaps a CA- prefixed ticket number? If you could please share with me that ticket number it would help to investigate from this side.
Right now I cannot locate any account related to you here. There are a wide variety of reasons accounts can be suspended. I suspect that this might be a false positive in regards to US export control laws, but without knowing the specific Atlassian Account ID or email address of the account in question, I don't know how else to help here.
Andy
Andy,I got Email with title "CA-3176137 Account Profile" from Alyssa
Łukasz, thanks for your link.It's surprising that Atlassian hasn't removed Ukraine from its Country/Territory list yet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.