I used to use Trello on my iPhone but since I logged out to switch user I haven’t been able to log back in. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but it didn’t work.
I tried all log in methods but nothing worked:
1) via email or Google, it opens a page saying “this app wants to use Atlassian.com to log in” which redirects me to a Safari page id.atlassian.com which returns an error message “Safari can’t open the page because your iPhone is not connected to the internet” which is clearly wrong.
2) via Microsoft, I log in to Microsoft and receive a code via email, I enter the code and get a message “this site is trying to open another application” > Allow, but then I get an error message saying “Something went wrong. The application couldn’t be open”.
3) via Apple, same error message than with Microsoft.
I also tried to reset my Atlassian password.
thanks for your help.