Hey Atlassian,
I think I may have misunderstood your reference to tree view. I think instead you are referring to the repository tree at the left of the window. In that case, drag the left border of the window to the right. You'll identify the proper border (tree border vs. window border) when the mouse cursor changes to a splitter tool vs. a border drag tool.
By tree view I think you mean the file list view and not the fork graph. There is a pulldown menu for the mode of the file list:
Screenshot 2016-09-09 07.39.23.png
apologies by tree view, I am referring to the fork graph that lists all the different branches.
Very interesting screen shot. I'm trying my darnedest to replicate it.
You've managed to zoom the hunk display and I didn't even know that was possible. I tried pulling on the borders but it won't make the file list close completely.
I'd be looking for where SourceTree stores the window layout data file that it uses to restore the window at application launch and see if it can be hacked to fix this. Like you, I don't see a setting or hotkey for it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.