Hello, we have a list of ideas to implement in our software. I would like to use Jira Product Discovery (JPD) to prioritize these ideas based on feedback we receive from current or potential clients. Clients don’t have access to JPD, and we want to keep it that way. Instead, the sales team gathers feedback and records it.
I’d like to find a way to make it easier for the sales team to 'vote' on ideas already in our list, based on client feedback. In short, when sales receive feedback, they can check if the idea is already in the list and add a +1 to indicate that another client has brought up this idea. This helps avoid duplicating ideas and allows us to see which ones are receiving the most interest, helping us prioritize.
Ideally, I’d also like to be able to track how these votes evolve over time. Sometimes, an idea will be fully implemented and no longer need voting, but other times, an idea may only partially solve a problem. For these cases, it's important for me to track the progress of votes over a timeline.
Is JPD a good option for what I’m trying to achieve, or would it be better to switch to another product management tool?
Thank you very much.