This would be nice. To have Actions next to Ideas like with issues. Building out the whole automation piece would be good. Ai could help with this - and scoring.
Hi @JUDY EDMONDS ,
Thank you for your feedback. We do already have an internal feature request entered for this functionality. That ticket for reference is:
JPD-106; Ability to have manual automation trigger from within an idea
As I mentioned, JPD feature requests (and bugs) are internal at this time, and not publicly available to follow, watch and vote for like other Atlassian products. But I have added this Community Question as a +1 in that ticket.
We would suggest following along with our Community where engineering and product share our releases and updates.
Thank you @nic
@Nick Haller
Where might I follow along? I thought it might be here: - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products. / System Dashboard - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
But apparently not.
JPD is not listed under JAC like other Atlassian products. We share all our releases in updates within the JPD Community like this recent one:
More flexible timeline views are here!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.