Managing the assets of a central data center involves numerous racks, with each rack accommodating a standard of 20 servers and switches. Each switch has 24 ports. I have established an object architecture where servers and network devices are categorized under racks; within the network devices, there are switches and routers. Ports are defined as an independent object type, with two additional object types: port type and port status. The attributes of the port object include port number, port type, port status, and connected server. Except for the port number, the other three are object references to facilitate management. In the properties of the switch object type, I added a port information attribute, which is a multi-value reference to the port object. I want the effect that when creating an instance of the switch object, selecting the corresponding port object instance would trigger a pop-up to continue filling in the corresponding port type, port status, and the connected server. However, despite trying various methods, I can only select the port object instance without the pop-up for entering the corresponding type, status, and connected server.