Hey folks — Thanks for all the feedback about wanting to be able to convert parent pages to folders. We've been hard at work on a solution for y'all, and I'm excited to share this working prototype: https://app.screencast.com/ulXS796JzypQQ?
Curious whether you think we've missed anything or if this is in line with what you were thinking.
Thanks!
Ned
This is actually a good solution. Definitely thumbs up for it 👍
IMO, Convert to folder option should be additionally highlighted. Probably in a way any new features are. Especially, once you click on Show me how button.
Also, some parent pages containing content could probably also be converted to folders. I don't see harm in having this top panel visible on all parent pages, but also for users to have the ability to remove/hide it.
Cheers,Tom
love to comment but that site is blocked by corporate IT ....
Is there any way to do the inverse? I have a folder that I want to convert into a page, but I can't select it to edit it, and it was never a page, so that cannot be restored.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.