Hello Team ,
I am using Jira Product Discovery, and we've recently updated the access permissions to our JPD project, making it more restricted.
However, I have noticed an issue in the "All Ideas" view where the number of "visitors" remains high.This includes some people who I know no longer have access to the project.
( here 56, my project has now 14 contributor/creator : yeah I know it's smaller to do ideation, but it's for a specific domain
)
This situation is somewhat confusing, as the problem does not occur in any new views I create now.
It seems like the "Visitor" count is retaining information about individuals who visited the view at some point, regardless of whether they still have access to the project.
Could you confirm look into this and confirm if you have the same behavior?
Any idea to resolve that?
I think it makes more sense to show people who can access the view here, rather than those who have had access in the past.
I don't know if it's an issue or it's normal behavior
thanks in advance for your feedback