Hi all, I've been working in agile environments for a couple of decades now and in the process of researcher user I have been looking at different onboarding journey's. I noticed the Jira Beginners Guide to Agile and although not a beginner I thought this would be interesting.
Overall the guide is very good for folks new or curious about agile however there was one question that I wanted to gain more opinions on please....
The question asks if you notice that a work process is slow how do you address it? I opted for the wrong answer, as I would raise it with the team to get their input and depending on their responses propose and invite ideas to resolve it. However the course stated the "correct" answer was to draft ideas and share with your team leader.
Keeping in mind this course is for beginners, I am wondering if that approach is a good precedent to set. We talk about autonomy and transparent communication and this answer felt like a red flag to me.
I'd be very interested in hearing what the hive mind thinks on this one...