Hi Atlassian Community Leaders,
I recently applied to join the Atlassian Authors group on August 29th, but I’m still waiting for approval. I’m planning to launch an app soon and intend to publish several articles to engage with the community and promote it effectively.
I’ve read that approval might require community engagement.
- First article mentioned reaching Level 5,
- later requirements become steeper and require attaining a “Rising Star” status, but it’s unclear to me how to achieve this quickly.
I did tried to email Bridget, as in article - yet her account is inactive:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Announcement-articles/Become-an-Atlassian-Author/ba-p/1001925
My situation currently causing delays in sharing content with the community and further delays launching my app
If there’s any way to expedite my approval, I would greatly appreciate the help. I’m eager to contribute valuable articles and connect with the Atlassian audience.
Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards,
Pears