Hi, all;
I have a Support team use case that will benefit your collective thinking and perhaps trigger a feature request.
In our support landing page (space overview page), we created an ongoing section for issues that the support members should know when going on shifts.
Currently, the Ongoing section is done by page property and page property report macros and managed manually. This means we have start date and end date columns, which the support manager views and removes manually once the end date has passed by archiving the pages. We have several ongoing tables for different usages in support, so the maintenance is hard.
I was considering replacing the above with a database, and I wanted to use the advantage of the date field so that the database will include all of the ongoing (past and present), but the view to the support team will include only the ongoing that are in the date range that was defined in the table.
Challenges in implementing the solution in the database:
1. As I checked, the date column doesn't have a date range option
2. The viewing date filters are included before and after, but once set, they are static.
I wish to have a filter that will show me only the relevant rows for a variable of "today," whose values change daily.
I would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions regarding this matter.
Thanks,
Tami