Hi everyone,
I’m April, a product manager at Atlassian
I may already spoken to you about this recently but my team is exploring more controls for Atlassian Teams.
We've made some progress on this and have another research opportunity. This time we have mockups and screens to share! We'd love to hear your feedback.
What’s involved
What we’re looking for
We want to talk to admins involved in the management and governance of Atlassian Teams in their organization. If you're an end user who uses Teams, please feel free to also sign up and we'll assess on a case-by-case basis.
Some possible discussion points:
-
Permission restrictions for Teams
-
Expectations when managing Teams
-
How you collaborate across your organization using Teams
Criteria
In order to be selected, you'll need:
-
to be in a role within your organization that involves Atlassian Teams
-
a laptop/computer, access to stable internet connection, and be willing to screen share
In terms of timelines, we are looking to start interviews 9 Sept 2024.
Interested?
Sign up now via this survey and I'll be in touch if you qualify.
Please leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.