Hello everyone
,
I’m using Jira Product Discovery along with Jira Software, and I’ve encountered an issue related to tracking the association between Feature Requests and Ideas.
Issue: I added a Feature Request to an Idea as an insight using the Jira Product Discovery extension. The Feature Request appears correctly in the Idea’s Insights section. However, when I view the Feature Request in Jira Software, the Idea does not show up in the "Linked Issues" section.
Questions:
- Is there a way to ensure that when a Feature Request is added as an insight to an Idea via Jira Product Discovery, it also appears in the "Linked Issues" section of the Feature Request?
- How can I easily track or verify if a Feature Request has already been associated with an Idea in Jira Product Discovery? I’d appreciate any advice or best practices for managing these associations.
Thanks in advance for your help!