I find this somewhat frustrating and haven't figured out what causes or how to fix it. We use mercurial and sometimes when I add files to a review I'm creating the file list will end up with two versions of one of the files where the change sets are spread between the two files instead of having a single file with all of the change sets.
For example, I currently have a review I've created and a file is duplicated in the review where one version has change sets 628, 648, 650, and 651. The other version of the file has change sets 644 and 649.
I will say that this is a branch and I had merged changes from our main branch into this branch which may have something to do with this.
So what is causing this and what should I do to fix it?
Let me also add that one file show as "File Outdated" on the right top menu (where View and FishEye are).