As an agent and an employee. How best can I use whiteboards and share with fellow employees.Kindly advise
@Ncumisa Veronica Booi - that is a great question! There's lots of uses I've found:
There's loads more... Plus you can use them to collaborate live with others. The biggest challenge I had was just getting started, so if suggest you open one up and play around a bit.
Hello @Ncumisa Veronica Booi ,
Mainly, you should try, and don't hesitate to get errors. Once you get familiar with the dashboards potential, I bet ideas will come easily.
I'm part of a development team and this helps us to make the scrum retrospective ceremonies. All the team interacts at the same time and is really nice how you see when all of them add/move cards
Have a nice week,
Aris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.