Hello support,
I have connected our Jira, Fisheye and Confluence. So when I create a User in Jira, he is automatically in Fisheye and Confluence. That's really nice. But our License for Fisheye is only for 10 users.
Fisheye dosen't start anymore, because it has 17 users included. (Because we have 17 users using Jira.)
We don't need an account for everyone working in our Company on JIRA or Conflunece in Fisheye.
So, is there a way, that we can use fisheye with license for 10 users? I can not delete that Users, because i have to delete everytime a new person creates an account on Jira. Thats not the way like i will do the usermanagement. Maybe there is something easier? Or can you give me another license? Because we don't need more than 5 repos and 10 committers, a bigger license is not a good option.
Greetings from Germany
Matthis Will
RiskIdent GmbH