I am the JPD project administrator for the project and today I am intermittently getting the message that I do not have permission to view delivery tickets for an idea
Anyone having this issue?
Hi @PATRICIA MURPHY ,
Do you have access to the Jira project / issues that the deliveries were created under?
My guess would be some sort of permission issue related to Jira instead of JPD since you are the project admin for the JPD project.
Hi @Nick Haller
Yes I do have access to the Jira projects, I am a Jira site admin.
The strange thing is I was doing a demo and got the permission message then half an hour later with no changes I was able to see the delivery tickets for ideas, then went in to show it to someone else and I didn't have permissions to view delivery tickets.
Thanks for reporting this @PATRICIA MURPHY - we're looking into it. We might need you to create a support ticket to get access to your site to investigate if we can't find anything from the logs. I'll let you know if that's the case
@Tanguy CrussonThank you for looking at this.
Update:
It is still happening today and if I refresh the message goes away and I can see the delivery tickets. Another project Admin is also seeing this today.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.