Hi all,
My CTO likes to be able to see all the in progress projects and their statuses and currently I have custom views for this in JPD. It would be really useful for me to be able to drill into the stories for the ideas / epics in JPD so that stakeholders can see who the stories are assigned to. There's an assignee field for the idea but typically we don't have one developer per idea/epic. We can do this using the timeline but the flexibility of the team-managed projects lets me get the view for the stakeholders perfect and simple for them to have visibility into our company-managed project which doesn't have the same flexibility with custom fields. Any thoughts?
Hi,
I would recommend using Plans to show what's going on now, who's working on it, in what order and when it's done. I tried to achieve what you want to do in JPD a while back but didn't reach any result I was happy with. JPD to discover, Plans to execute seems to be the way to me.
Please comment if you find a good solution @xhammer
You can paste the link to the plan directly in JPD so you can route there to investigate (make the plan a field in JPD for visibility). In the plan you can make a saved view to easier see the data how you want.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.