Is there any way to pull all repositorores in SourceTree? I have multiple projects there and I pull each of them individually. Does SourceTree have feature to do it collectively at one time?
You can only do fetch for all repos (Tools/Options/General/Check default remotes for updates...). Since pulling involves operations which can destroy uncommitted changes, it would be unwise to auto-pull everything.
I don't believe Git provides a tool for this, so SourceTree will likely not either.
Consider creating a feature request at jira.atlassian.com and posting the link to the request here as an answer. However, since Git does not support the feature, I don't expect Atlassian will either.
I think that my feature might be misunderstood.
I mean something like "pull from all repositories". So it's a matter of SourceTree not Git. How I can see this implementation is to run `git pull` for every repository with one click (in a simple loop or in seperate threads).
No, I understand. My impression is that SourceTree commands wrap single git commands.
I could be wrong about their reaction to this request, so a feature request at jira.atlassian.com is still a good idea.
That makes sense, however I don't see option 'Tools/Options/General/Check default remotes for updates'.
Cannot paste a screenshot here, will try to explain:
Tools menu/Options item opens a dialog.
On the General tab of this dialog, there is an option (3rd checkbox in the Misc section) called Check default remotes for updates every [10] minutes. This is the one I mean.
(I have windows, might look a bit different in the Mac version.)
Check the other menus for an item called options. It might be in "Window", that is in the same place as Tools in Windows.
+1
@Frank Lämmer Please submit a feature request at jira.atlassian.com. A +1 here means nothing.
Isn't there a way to achieve this with a 'Custom actions' script?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.