Just started at a new job and they use Confluence pretty heavily. I'm interested in the Atlassian Intelligence group to understand what is available.
Hey Cindy!
Curious what your specific questions are.
I like to use it to define acronyms and summarize longer pages.
More info here - https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/resources/guides/best-practices/atlassian-ai#get-started-with-atlassian-intelligence-in-confluence
Hi Cindy! Welcome to the Atlassian Community! We’re glad to have you I’d recommend starting with this page for focused information on Confluence features.
If you’re looking for video, Valiantys did a great video a couple weeks ago about Atlassian Intelligence. For interactive training, check out this free Atlassian University Learning Path as well!
Finally, for the latest in Atlassian’s AI platforms, check out Rovo, your AI teammate! As always, if you have any specific questions as you explore things, please feel free to ask!
Welcome @Cindy Vasey and good luck with your new job
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.