I am using a self-hosted Crucible machine, and have linked it to our Atlassian Cloud instance of JIRA. We are hosting the Crucible machine on an AWS machine. I have and am able to configure the Application Links between the two machines and they work well.
Most of our developers work solely Monday through Friday, so we automatically turn the AWS instance off in the evenings (shutdown at 7pm and start at 6am the next morning) and on weekends (7pm shutdown Friday night, doesn't start again until 6am Monday morning) to save the cost of running a machine when it is not used. However, I am finding that on Monday morning, the Application Link between JIRA and crucible does not work anymore. Specifically, certain tickets that have shown a "review" link (see screenshot below) in JIRA no longer indicate that any review exists.
Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 3.25.54 PM.png
My work-around for this so far has been to remove and recreate the Application links on Monday morning. This works, and I can see all of the "review" links again in the "Development" section of each JIRA ticket.
Is there any reason why these application links would fail on Monday morning? Through the week everything works fine. This includes down time for roughly 11 hours each evening. Any other ideas / suggestions would be welcome as well.