Happy Friday, friends! You’ve made it to the end of the week! 🎉
Here in Wisconsin, we’ve had some especially foggy, cloudy, and rainy days this week which inspired today’s topic: What are your favorite things to do on a rainy day?

When I’m stuck inside while it’s showering outside, I find that it’s the perfect time to do some focused learning. 📚 Whether it’s an online course, reading some articles or books, or just watching Youtube videos, rainy days create an awesome environment for me to learn (as long as my home still has power).
Maybe it’s something about being confined to a single space or hearing the constant, calming patter of raindrops against my window that just makes me want to hunker down and learn something new.
If I’m not working on continuing education, I’ve found that rainy days are also prime opportunities for me to get some cleaning and organizing done.

I think this is true for me for the same reasons I find rain showers conducive to studying/learning. The rain outside just seems to help me narrow my attention toward a singular focal point inside.
How about you? What do you like to do on a rainy day?

Have a great weekend! 😊